cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Ring Doorbell not woring properly.

After the recent Samsung family hub software update, my ring doorbell camera view stopped working. When someone press Ring Doorbell, nothing happen on family hub. I did factory reset, but still same...

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Ring Doorbell not woring properly.

I have the same problem, shows network problem.  tried reset, clear cache etc with no help

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried to re-sync the app to the ring alarm? Also, have you made sure that everything is connected to the same wi-fi?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

This is happening to me also. What's the solution?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung service tech came to my home a few days ago. He said there is no trouble code. Nothing wrong with the refrigerator. He recommended uninstalling Ring app. I was really disappointed with Samsung. The after service assistant to the customer is terrible. I tried everything I can do. Still same problem....

Highlighted
Asteroid

We are working on an update to the app, to fix this issue.

It should be available as soon as the fix is verified.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Please check with app update 4.1.24 for Ring. Please restart lcd panrl after the app update.