cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Live view stopped working with latest Samsung update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here still unable to do live view and not getting alerts when someone rings.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem, my live view does not activate as before. I can still access history but ringing the doorbell does not show live view . I've tried everything like rebooting g my wi-fi , log out of the ring app on the family hub, turn off /on family hub, nothing work. All I get ''video streaming not available due to network problems. Can you guys help.?

Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Live view stopped working with latest Samsung update

JUMP TO SOLUTION
nothing for m Samsung or Ring, they asked for my info by email and no response after that
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

having the same issue as everyone else. Since the update my ring doorbell pro will not pop up if the doorbell is rang. Samsung needs to send out an update if Ring claims that it's not on their end. This is ridiculious for the amount of money people spend on the smart fridge. 

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
and it's just a stupid app is not like they have to reenvent the whole fridge ... will be great if can just downgrade to the working version
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm thinking, maybe it a license issue between Ring and Samsung. Since the are the only one to put Ring apps on their devices. Or we just have to wait for the next scheduled update.

BTW, I've linked the same thread on Ring support forums to this thread. The more complaints, the sooner we'll get a fix. I hope. ;-)

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here. It all started a week ago

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please note that this has been identified as a server issue and Amazon/Ring are currently investigating this on priority.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday I was almost happy. Live view was working on my doorbell pro. Ringing the bell didn't wake up the fridge though, but no streaming errors when activated manually. Even history showed the doorbell. That is, until this morning when we were back to square one. Not working anymore. Hope the permanent fix will arrive soon.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have experienced this also, it comes and goes but NEVER wakes up the fridge