cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halo

Ring live view suddenly not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One by one my cameras are failing to load. This is the only device having this issue. I have had this fridge for 4 years and it was already replaced due to ice maker issues now this is the third time ring has had issues due to updates. Please address this ASAP!!7849F282-23C0-4DC3-AAC8-8707B219A883.jpeg

Asteroid

Re: Ring live view suddenly not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So if this issue is occurring when ring updates, you need to contact Ring. The issue is likely on thier end
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ring said it is a Samsung issue

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have same problem, along with issues with pandora. However that network error is a sumsung error. Samsungs network interfaces suck. Their tvs are the same, contant disconnects.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yeah, that's industry-speak for "I don't want to deal with this issue right now".
Asteroid

Family Hub Screen does not pull up video from Ring Doorbell Pro

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi All,

Live view was working fine on my family hub but then all of a sudden it stopped. Tried all the basic troubleshooting steps discussed in the Family Hub blog, but no luck. Has anyone found a solution yet?

Error " Video Streaming not available due to the network issue". 

If someone rings the doorbell, the family hub screen automatically DOES NOT pull up the video like it used to.  

Cosmic Ray

Re: Family Hub Screen does not pull up video from Ring Doorbell Pro

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please note that this has been identified as a server issue and Amazon/Ring are currently investigating this on priority.

View solution in original post

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the update. But it's strange that I posted the same question on ring community forum and they haven't responded yet. On the other hand, according to your response, they should have as it's a known issue and they are investigating on priority. 

Also from the similar discussion threads, both here and on ring community forum, it's mentioned several times that it's a family hub issue as it doesn't happen on any other device such as iPhone or echo show and such. 

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I think that I have found a solution for smart hub Samsung fringe and ring disconnecting problem . I have noticed that in the ring app , under authorised device’s there is no Samsung fridge , so I think that is a problem.
Solution : Go to web browser on Samsung fridge, log on to myring.com. While logging in tick box “ remember this browser “ . After logging in in the ring app Samsung device will be added to list of authorised devices, close browser and restart your fridge smart hub . And that would solve the problem, it works for last 3 days in my case.
I

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution and moving my post to a thread that has been marked is not goin to help.