cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userX5m2Pqz6wV
Constellation

Robot vacuum 9350 battery full charged, vacuum fully dead

Hi,

My  POWER bot X70 model sr20k9350wk comes out of the docking station, travels about 1-2cm, then stops and the screen goes off.

Before leaving the docking station the display reads FULL.

It has to be manually placed back on the docking station and the battery indication is empty and the recharging process starts again.

It's similar to this reported issue https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Smart-Home/Powerbot-R9350-appears-to-charge-but-won-t-go-past-2-...

I think the battery may be damaged, but how can I be sure?

The unit is a couple of years old.

Location Australia.

Already tried the following:

- Docking station is connected to known good outlet (red light on while charging, then green light comes on).

- Vacuum turned OFF then ON.

- Checked for mechanical obstructions around wheels etc (none found).

Advice welcome!

JA (Adelaide)

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Robot vacuum 9350 battery full charged, vacuum fully dead

Thank you for reaching out! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

userX5m2Pqz6wV
Constellation

userhH3WdFvggk
Astronaut

I had a very similar problem. Samsung told me to buy a new battery. my bot has not even worked for 1.5 years so i told them i would not be buying any more samsung products. They changed their tune and offerend to fix it on a one time exception to thier waranty. This does involve shipping the unit to them which i had to do once already and it was gone for a couple weeks. I am pursuing a refund through my credit card. since its still within the additional waranty. Good luck to you.