cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Replacement rubber feet for Samsung gas stove top (Model: NA30N655TS/AA)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same proble. I have only used the range 10 times. This is absurd!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If anyone is having this issue, please send a private message to any of the moderators with the following:

-unit's full model and serial number

-photos of the melted or missing grate feet spots

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The sound of Samsung giving is ďeafening. I regret buying a suite of "top of line" samsung appliances. Now I own a dual ice maker fridge that doesn't make ice and a gas cooktop missing 4 of 6 rubber feet. But hey,  all I have to do is buy three new grates! You've lost a customer over $2 rubber feet. "Inspire the world" to buy competitor's products.

Highlighted
Constellation

Rubber Feet for Samsung Grate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a gas range NX58K9850SS/AA  One of the rubber feet fell off and got lost. What is Samsung's solution to this issue??!?  This is well documented in this community forum with NO solutions posted yet. And don't tell me that the solution is to buy another grate. Other manufacturers sell replacement feet - has this been resolved yet? Even your expanded diagrams do not show this part.  Please elevate this issue to the next level. 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Rubber Feet for Samsung Grate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same issue. This is ridiculous. Other manufacturers sell these as replacement parts for just a few bucks. My range top is all scratched up now. Please escalate!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Rubber Feet for Samsung Grate

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model is SAMSUNG NX58H9500WS/AA. Please provide rubber feet separately from the grates. Ridiculous to have to purchase a new grate!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

rubber feet for grates

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I get new rubber feet for grates? Model #NX58M6630SS/AA. I do not want to buy a new grate. Has anyone tried the rubber feet on Amazon?

Highlighted
Constellation

oven burner grate rubber feet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my oven - NX58M6630BSS model about a year ago and now the rubber feet under the burner grate has come off- Looks like the glue has worn off.  Where do I find the replacement feet?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: oven burner grate rubber feet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Typically you can find all replaceable parts on our parts website at www.samsungparts.com Smiley Happy You can send me a private message with the full model and serial number of your range so that I can see what I can do for you Smiley Happy  http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.