cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrn
Asteroid

SAMSUNG Executive Department is a joke. 3 Weeks & waiting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Be aware that consumers should get no satisfation when told their problem is forwarded to Samsung's Executive Department.  After 3 weeks, numerous cancelled trouble tickets and still no resolution to our non-working/repairable electric range, we are left with few options.  The most recent ticket # 5411959684 is suppose to be generating a call today.  We'll see.  If not, a Better Business Bureau America & Canada complaint is next.   I wish we would have researched Samsung's customer support record prior to upgrading our entire kitchen with Samsung appliances. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: SAMSUNG Executive Department is a joke. 3 Weeks & waiting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

John, you should have your funds by thursday at the latest. ^Justin

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
15 REPLIES 15
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there jrn, I can certainly understand your frustration. I am unable to access this ticket in my system. Are you located in Canada by chance? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

jrn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungCole,

That frankly doesn't surprise me.  I'm located on PA -not Canada.  The customer rep we spoke with yesterday and a 'supervisor' names Shawn could access it.  Ticket # 5115909992 was cancelled and replaced with 5115959684.  Sorry, I miss-typed the number.  We still have not received any calls.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information, I am able to access your file. I am sending you a private message to continue, as I'll need a bit of private information that you may not want shared on page. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

jrn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The repair ticket you referenced (4139146868) was cancelled when we rejected Samsung's service company assignment.  The individual was dispatched for this problem previously.  His card says he is qualified to repair everything from mowers, large and small appliances, TV's etc.  He had to read our operator's manual just to turn the stove on when he looked at it the first time.  He proved to be unreliable, lacked basic knowledge to be assigned to this repair and was very unprofessional.  This was identified to Samsung in April 2015 but apparently he is still being used.  That is why this repair ticket was cancelled.

jrn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update...  We have received numerous private messages from SamsungCole and SamsungJustin.  We have provided the information requested and there seems to be progress being made.  Currently waiting 3-5 business days to be contacted.  Will provide additional update and hopefully closure when we hear from Samsung. 

jrn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Second Update:  We just receive communication from Samsung Refund Department.  We have provided the requested information and are anticipating complete resolution within 2 business days.  We'll post a final update at that time.  This Community web site has proven to be much more responsive and effective than the telephone system.  If all goes as expected, we will be replacing our range with another Samsung appliance.

jrn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EXTREME FRUSTRATION!!!  We thought everthing was progressing smoothly.  A refund was authorized, acceptance documents and choice of payment were submitted on Dec 9, 2016.  We received an acknowledgement email from Samsung Refund dept that the refund would be direct deposited in 2-5 days.  We called the refund department today (Dec 16, 2016) because no direct deposit has been received.  After getting past Dominique who had no information or phone skills we talked with her supervisor (Lilly).  Lilly indicated that they have everything necessary to process the refund (same as email from the 9th) and she would send it to upper management to get it processed.  She estimated 2-5 days for action.  Hopefully this 'upper management' is not the same as the 'executive department' or we'll have to go OUT for Christmas dinner.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

John, you should have your funds by thursday at the latest. ^Justin

Community Guidelines: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-General-Guidelines/ba-p/459817
Terms of Service: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Welcome-Blog/Samsung-Community-Terms-and-Conditions/ba-p/460091
userAMnBn5HfYG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My name is Cassandra Cooper, I live in Houston.  I purchase a Range in October and it caught fire November 23, the night before Thanksgiving, while cooking Thanksgiving dinner. They sent a repair person that following Monday. He told me that he didn't see anything wrong and he did know what to look for. He then proceeded to tell me, he thinks its safe. I called for a different repair person, who happen to be a ex volunteer firefighter, he saud he can clearly see where it caught fire. However, his ticket, pictures and comments are nowhere to be found. I, have had heart surgery, my husband is elderly and we are having to eat out daily. The customer service is horrible to it's customers.  They are trying to send the 1st repair man back, the same one that and i quote doesnt know anything. I've contacted, all local news channels, CNN and all others. Waiting on reply. Please help me get in touch with someone.  Samsung DOES NOT stand behind the product. This range caught fire within 45 days from purchase. Please HELP.