cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAMnBn5HfYG
Constellation

Re: SAMSUNG Executive Department is a joke. 3 Weeks & waiting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My name is Cassandra Cooper, I live in Houston.  I purchase a Range in October and it caught fire November 23, the night before Thanksgiving, while cooking Thanksgiving dinner. They sent a repair person that following Monday. He told me that he didn't see anything wrong and he did know what to look for. He then proceeded to tell me, he thinks its safe. I called for a different repair person, who happen to be a ex volunteer firefighter, he saud he can clearly see where it caught fire. However, his ticket, pictures and comments are nowhere to be found. I, have had heart surgery, my husband is elderly and we are having to eat out daily. The customer service is horrible to it's customers.  They are trying to send the 1st repair man back, the same one that and i quote doesnt know anything. I've contacted, all local news channels, CNN and all others. Waiting on reply. Please help me get in touch with someone.  Samsung DOES NOT stand behind the product. This range caught fire within 45 days from purchase. Please HELP. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please send us a private message with your full model and serial number of your device? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

jrn
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your accounting department has that information on the Refund Acceptance Document

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We do not have access to that information. In order to look into this for you, we will need either the full model and serial of the device or any transaction numbers you may have to be privately messaged to us, please. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

bradse2377
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We just replaced our Samsung electric oven/range because of burning smell coming from behind the stove. Samsung would not help us unless we paid the entire cost. Only a year and a half old. When the new stove came (not samsung) the installer took the back off of the Samsung oven and said the entire back was melted. Very dangerous!  I will NEVER purchase Samsung products again.  

useraViFgrx1oe
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
After my unsatisfactory encounter with their initial willingness to help get me answers, I unceremoniously dumped like a bad date. Hell, I had a better time on a date like that than this joke of a call cente. The amusing angle on this whole fiasco is my wife is the director of her credit union's call center and I know first hand you'd be pounding the streets looking for a new job. Thanks to your heads up. I hope it doesn't go down that road but at least I saw they have finally accomplished reaching a release of funds. There's hope yet in the horizon..