Original topic:

SAMSUNG Refrigerator RS22T5201SG couldn't register to account

(Topic created: 07-03-2021 02:02 PM)
znz69
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello all

I have a SAMSUNG Refrigerator RS22T5201SG without family hub and I've had it for about 2 month now and I still can't connect it to smart things...Now to be honest I did not buy this frig for the wifi.  I bought it for looks (I got the black steel) and ice maker on door. BUT, my old lady keeps bugging me about it. She says "I would rather have the app then have to up the door all the time". Now when I start to register the frig and I tried a few ways from QR Code to just letting the app find it and all goes well till it gets to the point where it says it's registering to my samsung account. Then a few minutes later it says couldn't register to your samsung account check your home network and gives an error code 15-300. Now I've tried connecting it with my router and 2 different hot spots (hot spots are on different devices like 2nd phone and my pc has wifi and hot spot functions) all of which run at 2.5ghz. But no good..now the router is 5ft away and 1 hot spot (pc) was 6ft away. But 2nd hot spot (Cellphone) was about 2ft. Now just to let you know a just bought a Lg Wifi ac which is 20ft away and in a different room and I got up and running on the router in less then 5 min.. lg ThinQ works great.  Any help would be great thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend reaching out to our SmartThings team. They can be reached at 1-866-813-2404 or emailed at support@smartthings.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes