cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

SMH9187 Replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have, or had, a Samsung over the counter microwave, model SMH9187. I am looking to replace it with another Samsung microwave. Can someone please match a newer microwave that has the same dimensions so it will fit in the same exact hole in the wall/cabinetry as the old one.

Thank-you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: SMH9187 Replacement

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2tHrPoKcoe,

The closest one I found was ME19R7041FS  the width and the height are the same so it will fit in the cutout,  however, it is a bit deeper.  The dimensions on your old device is 29 7/8w x 15 15/32d x 16 1/2h  while the new one would be 29 7/8w x 17 1/16d x 16 1/2h.  If this was helpful please leave a like and mark accept as solution.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2tHrPoKcoe,

The closest one I found was ME19R7041FS  the width and the height are the same so it will fit in the cutout,  however, it is a bit deeper.  The dimensions on your old device is 29 7/8w x 15 15/32d x 16 1/2h  while the new one would be 29 7/8w x 17 1/16d x 16 1/2h.  If this was helpful please leave a like and mark accept as solution.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank-you, took your advice and looked into and purchased the model listed, just a different color.

Aside from having to drill two new holes in the top of the cabinetry this worked perfect.

I left all other mounting hardware in place from the old Samsung as the new one fit perfect with it 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @user2tHrPoKcoe ,

I am so glad I was able able to help and thank you for using the Samsung community.  If you have any other questions we are here for you.

Take Care,

ddsanchez_82