Original topic:

Samsung 4door Flex Zone RF28HMEDBSG

(Topic created on: 2/17/21 1:22 PM)
userOAMOrzA2sF
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Suffered with this piece of junk for 3years plus. Ice maker freezes regularly.  Warranty fixed ice maker first time. Same results. Flex zone drawer temp selector quit. Faulty wiring.. No lights in freezer drawer. Waiting for the next problem. Samsung made good TV but fail on appliances. 

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm sorry to hear that, please send me a private message with your full serial number so that I may be able to look into this further for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userOAMOrzA2sF
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Ser. # <hidden>

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My apologies please use the following link:https://bit.ly/33nV7pS

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userOAMOrzA2sF
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Did not work
0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You should be able to click on the link and get sent to an area that will send me a private message directly. 

0 Likes