Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user1RZTi3RNTX
Astronaut

Samsung Appliance Program. Still no rebate or resolution

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I was rejected my rebate from the fall kiten promotion of last fall(2018). I had given the promotions department all of the necessary information and paperwork in order for them to approve my rebate application. I also have emails saved in which they have promised to approve my submission. They rejected my application. I have been dealing with this issue for several months. I plan on calling Samsung corporate to get my issue resolved. I paid a lot of money for my kitchen set and have followed all of the steps the promotions department had asked me to perform. If I cannot get this rebate, I'm confident I won't be interested in purchasing samsung products in the future. Any advice on my situation?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Appliance Program. Still no rebate or resolution

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can make no guarantees that I can change anything, but I would be happy to look into this to see if I can. Mind sending me a private message here with your email address used in the promotion: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Appliance Program. Still no rebate or resolution

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can make no guarantees that I can change anything, but I would be happy to look into this to see if I can. Mind sending me a private message here with your email address used in the promotion: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.