cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useraHxiMS5TBs
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Appliance rebate program - still no rebate or help

If you look at all your the comments you’ve posted to other replies it’s all the same storie.  oh No private message me and I’ll assist you!  Sorry I’m so over Samsung’s line of BS I don’t believe a word any of you say.  

userDXnyvUnuY0
Constellation

Has anyone on this thread gotten their rebate as of yet? Mine was approved on 2/25 and I still haven’t received anything as of yet. 

useriP48PwRIlX
Asteroid

I have communicated with them multiple times and have also been told the generic "Thank you for being patient. Due to the tremendous success and popularity of this promotion, it is unfortunately taking us longer to fulfill your Visa Reward Card than we had initially anticipated. We are working to fulfill your gift card as expediently as possible and we hope to be able to send it to you within the next few weeks" 😂😂😂 and now I get "We sincerely apologize for the delay. We are working on sending your gift card as quickly as possible. It is taking us longer than initially anticipated to send out the gift cards. We would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the promotion, however, we are unable to provide an exact date that your gift card will be sent. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." What is the next step WHEN we dont get anything. 10% is a lot money. I was actually really needing it. THIS IS TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!!!

useredkwN3Q7wT
Astronaut

I am in the same boat.  the whole rebate seems like a scam to get you to buy samsung appliances.  I has been over 7 months for a rebate that was suppose to be 6-8 weeks.    All I get from e-mail is "We sincerely apologize for the delay. We are working on sending your gift card as quickly as possible".  

usertP9FswEsPD
Astronaut

I purchased my appliances in september, gift approved in NOVEMBER. They keep telling me they are still working on it. I have called several times and been escalated to their USELESS Tier III people who have are absolutely no help. I have called a total of 3-4 times to get the same sorry excuse. it has been EIGHT months without any resolution and when you call they seem unbothered and no sense of urgency. I was told last week I would recieve an email in 3-5 days to give me a date that gift will be sent out . No email , no response and same sorry excuse. I have contacted the store where i purchased and told them to stop promoting the rebate as it is clearly a scam and that it made the store lose credibility. there has to be a way to hold them accountable. I am ensuring none of my friends and family purchase samsung appliances or phones as i have lost total respect for them.

userrZTwJwUn4R
Constellation

Same story here...but I got my gift card today. The amount is wrong though. After waiting 8 months after acceptance I got just over $200 but should have been around $600. Samsung get your act together and fix this immediately.