cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Black Stainless peeling off Stove. Looking to start a class action suit

I bought the entire kitchen in black stainless.  Problem #1 The stove is peeling, #2 It is not stainless steel (like advertised) because a magnet sticks to the fridge.  Real stainless is not magnetic.  I am really disappointed in the poor quality.  I cannot afford to replace all the appliances but I do know that Samsung has lost my business forever!!

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Black Stainless peeling off Stove. Looking to start a class action suit

I apologize for the frustrations.  Would you happen to have any transaction numbers that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Black Stainless peeling off Stove. Looking to start a class action suit

Hi, the stove is NX58J5600SG.  Purchased as a complete kitchen package 2/20/2016 from HHGregg.

The refrigerator is model RF23J9011SG.  The area around the control panel and the area by the oven habdle are both peeling.  It is just cheap plastic on top of plain metal.  The fridge is NOT made of stainless steel.  Magnets do not stick to genuine stainless and magnets stick to this one.  I am really sad because my lovely remodeled kitchen now looks awful.  I am hoping there is a class action lawsuit going on so that I can get my appliances replaced with ones that are as advertised.  This is unacceptable that Samsung would claim that they are stainless when they are not!!  I had hoped to have many years of good use from these and now I HATE them.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Also, I spent $3879.56 on this kitchen set.  It was NOT as advertised.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Is anyone filing a class action lawsuit????

Highlighted
Astronaut

We also have the 3 piece set that is a year old and they are all peeling. Very disappointed 

teachpd1230

Highlighted
Constellation

My stove is peeling too. Samsung has to do something about this. I also remodeled my kitchen and I can't believe they wont stand by their product 

Highlighted
Asteroid

My stove is doing the same thing. Buyer beware! Do not purchase the black stainless steel! Peeling and not real stainless steel!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Magnets do stick to some stainless. It depends on the nickel content

Highlighted
Asteroid

How do we join suit?