cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernnUaBOh9Z6
Asteroid

Samsung Black Stainless peeling off Stove. Looking to start a class action suit

So like the previous thread stated, I am also having issues where the paint is peeling and neither Lowes or Samsung will do anything about it. I am going to contact a lawyer about this. Anyone else having this issue let me know (not sure how many people we need to get on board). It is obvious that Samsung is not getting back to anybody on that thread. Not sure how to even post a photo here to show it.
14 REPLIES 14
useri1SPbji1pz
Constellation

Re: Samsung Black Stainless peeling off Stove. Looking to start a class action suit

We purchased a full Samsung suite of appliances in December 2017 and we just noticed our range has peeling finish on both sides of the handle and on the corner of the door.  As of right now it is just the range that is showing wear, but who knows what will happen in the near future!

image.jpg

user8AkmmgXWcO
Constellation

Re: Samsung Black Stainless peeling off Stove. Looking to start a class action suit

We bought the black stainless stove, microwave, frig, and dishwasher 2 years ago. The stove is starting to peel. I barely touched the bottom drawer and the paint just falls off. Please let me know what steps you take to try and receive a resolution. 

MyNameIsFletch
Constellation

This is happening to my just over a year old microwave. Any progress in the suit?
Highlighted
userVbpwqUMnWA
Constellation

Unfortunately Samsung doesn't cover cosmetic or physical...

Unfortunately Samsung doesn't cover cosmetic or physical damage under warranty

userk9jT6gIH0O
Constellation

I'd be interested.  Our gas stove, diswasher and refrigerator are all peeling.  We bought the package that included the microwave as well.  We have all brand new appliances in our home and all are Samsung including our blue washing machine and blue dryer.  All of these were purchased through Orville's.  Woth the amount of business I have given both Orville's and Samsung somebody better rectify the situation since it appears to be a known problem. 

userk9jT6gIH0O
Constellation

Anything new to report on this?  Does Samsung EVEN care about their customers?

userS4iA6gC98M
Astronaut

I bought the new black stainless gas stove, dishwasher and fridge ( with the tablet ) in October 2018 and noticed it’s starting to peel as well!! Anyone know if there’s any new news on it!? What a disappointment 

user6dhyHYT95z
Astronaut

I have a black stainless suite that is less than a year old, the finish is peeling off on the range bottom draw front. I spent 4000 on this package and this is unacceptable. If the suit is moving forward please give me info on how to join.

userF21UVtEd4E
Asteroid

I am having the same problem with my stove.  I would love to join a lawsuit.  Did you know that genuine stainless steel is not magnetic?  We bought fake stainless steel that is coated with a plastic to make it appear black!  False advertising!