cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userOazRpGdE2i
Asteroid

Samsung Chef Collection dishwasher

My dishwasher had a LC error code and I followed instructions to reset it. However, when I turn the breaker back on, it is not getting any power. I try turning off the breaker off and on but still no power. Any suggestions?  Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Chef Collection dishwasher

We are sorry to hear that, have you recently had the dishwasher installed? Is there any water on the floor near the unit? Also, can we have your full model number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOazRpGdE2i
Asteroid

A little over a year. Just was not using it until maybe 6 months ago.  Yes, it was leaking before I saw the LC error code. I follow a utube video instructions to reset the code.  However, when I set it on the side to get to the sensor, there was lots of water draining from it. I stand it up and dry the water out.  I then set it back down and dry off the sensor. When I lift it back up, that side of the dishwasher was soaking wet. 

DW80H9970US

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you send me a private message with your full serial number? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOazRpGdE2i
Asteroid

I will send it later when I get home from work. 

userOazRpGdE2i
Asteroid

The serial number is <hidden>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This type of issue will need to be addressed by having the unit serviced. Since it is out of warranty, you can use the following link to find a list of service centers near you that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location.

userOazRpGdE2i
Asteroid

How expensive can this fix become?