cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userXIf5bYLXjU
Constellation

Samsung Chef Ice Maker Freezing - Piece of Garbage

I bought the top of the line Samsung Chef side by side refrigerator thinking the quality was above average.

Boy was I wrong!  This thing is an over-priced piece of garbage door stop that needs to be dropped from an aircraft into ISIS land.

I have chipped away at frozen ice so long I am starting to feel that I work for an eskimo!  I called Samsung and they were of absolutely no help and didn't seem to care.  

I don't think I will fool around with it anymore.  All I get is the run around and suggestion to replace the ice machine equipment on my own dime.  You mean I have to pay for their poorly, overpriced garbage?  Not going to happen.  At this point, I am going to join the class action lawsuit and see what happens.

Worst case scenario, I will disable the ice maker and just fill the bin with store bought ice.  Not ideal but...

No more Samsung appliances in my household moving forward.  I need a new dishwasher and washer/dryer but I will look at other brands.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Chef Ice Maker Freezing - Piece of Garbage

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send us a private message so that we can look into this for you. LINK