Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here are some steps that you can look into based on your description: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001363/

userj0muYyGdXz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've checked the drain (it drains) and the hose (not kinked), but my model (DMT400 Series) states the filter is self-cleaning and "cleaning the filter is a thing of the past."  So what's next?  The tub eventually drained, but the lights are still blinking.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For further assistance, please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userj0muYyGdXz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is it that I spent all this money on a high dollar Samsung dishwasher that advertises "there is no filter that requires cleaning" and that "cleaning the filter is a thing of the past" only to be told that the over-fill problem that I and others are having is due to food debris clogging the sensors?  Wouldn't a filter prevent that?  My cheap Sears Kenmore bare bones dishwasher at the office runs like a champ without all the bells and whistles, but WORKS!  Guess I know what to do next time.  Here's a bit of advise Samsung, PUT THE FILTER BACK IN THE DISHWASHER!

userRXB4tKJbne
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with the smart auto and the heavy blinking is there something I can do??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userRXB4tKJbne This is an over-level water error. Please check for any leaks and ensure that the unit is draining properly. 

userwSr5DhvpF1
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We had parts replaced and the complete mother board replaced for the same issue of the over-level water error.  Is there a recall or what is Samsung doing to get this issue fixed?  Luckily, we have a home warranty but 3 times of service fees and the dishwasher being out of use for a month each time to wait for the part is a huge inconvenience.  We also have all Samsung applicances and this is very disappointing.

user9oQV54oqDW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you replaced the case break DD82-01111A

It is located on the left side of the dishwasher.

jonesch70
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the exact same problem over and over again on mine and i can,t afford to keep paying more in repairs than the dishwasher even cost. please let me know if anyone can tell you what,s

the problem with these dishwashers. less than a year old and it,s about to fine it,s way to the dump!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately this error message means you will need to have the unit serviced. If you would like for us to review your warranty status you can reach out to us here: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1  with the model code and serial number.  Sadly if your device is out of warranty, you would be responsible for the cost of any repairs. You are also welcome to seek local authorized repair shops and obtain pricing information here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.