Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately this error message means you will need to have the unit serviced. If you would like for us to review your warranty status you can reach out to us here: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1  with the model code and serial number.  Sadly if your device is out of warranty, you would be responsible for the cost of any repairs. You are also welcome to seek local authorized repair shops and obtain pricing information here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Semraufamily6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem less than a year old.  Can I get mine fixed too?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Semraufamily6, can you shoot us an e-mail with your contact info? smsupport@sea.samsung.com Please make sure you put the following conversation ID in the subject line: 15343316. 

NotHappy
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same problem with my dishwasher!!!!!

Worst appliances I have ever owned. My wife and I purchased new Samsung appliances from our local Lowe’s store in September of 2013. Within the first two weeks we had to return the microwave model SMH1816S to the store because it completely stopped working. The dishwasher model DW7933LRASR has never completely cleaned a load of dishes. We constantly have to rewash dishes by hand. The refrigerator leaked water from the filter and I had to replace the filter housing because the housing broke while replacing the filter. Samsung wants to use the excuse that I did not have a certified installer install the appliances. I had a contractor that has been in business for over 25 year help me install the appliances. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SAMSUNG APPLIANCES.

yorkie
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am not sure what is the warranty of the dishwsher. It seems like, I have no luck with Samsung products. Microwave rans by itself after less than two years. I got free repair from Sumsung after complaining and arguing with Samsung. Now my dishwasher DW7933LRASR, all the indicator LED lights are off. Unplug the power plug for about 10 minutes, press power, the indicators LED were on only once. It is my big mistake purchasing set of Samsung products for my kithcen. They are no reliable, no wonder they have design issue with the NOTE 7. If Samsung will not repair it under warranty, for sure I will replace it with different brand. I am very unhappy.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number of the dishwasher?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

yorkie
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent you private message yesterday.

useruP211FsDfH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with our dishwasher, but in addition I cannot read the Serial # because it washed off. 

How can I schedule a request without the Serial #? I have the original purchase receipt. 

Model # DW80F600UTB/AA.

Volitive
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have the same problem as well.

Dishwasher model no. DW80J2030US is less then two years old (18 months to be exact).

"Heavy" and "Auto" lights starts blinking about two minutes after the cycle starts... and shuts the unit off!

All of our appliances (TV & Kitchen) are Samsung! Mind you we own more than one property.

if Samsung doesn't work with us in good faith and have this problem fixed, it is the end of the relationship.

user1sVNUxVqcP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is doing same thing. How can I get it fixed?