cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jhrazon
Constellation

Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking.

During a NORMAL cycle---our dishwasher stops at the  middle of the cycle and the "SMART AUTO" and "HEAVY" lights are flashing/blinking.   My owners manual tells me it's a "over-level water error".  I've been doing a lot of online reading in regards to this Samsung dishwasher error but can't find anything that's specific to the model we own.  One of the blogs I've read suggested to replace the sensor case assembly Samsung OEM Part #DD94-01006A.

Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately this error message means you will need to have the unit serviced. If you would like for us to review your warranty status you can reach out to us here: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1  with the model code and serial number.  Sadly if your device is out of warranty, you would be responsible for the cost of any repairs. You are also welcome to seek local authorized repair shops and obtain pricing information here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

208 REPLIES 208
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening, welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of this happening. I have sent you a private message in regards to your concerns. Feel free to follow up with me there at your convenience. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userbe0X3Nqpsw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue with the same model dishwasher. What fix did they say if any to help with issue? This would make the 5th time with the issue. Losing patience with samsung products.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried the steps provided in this thread? 

userHsanh8bMGy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not dealing with this any longer. Got no support when I asked for help from Samsung.

Removed Samsung from my personal and business lives

replaced dishwasher with another vendor's.

My samsung was not used more than about 20 to 25 times. And so many homeowners have reported the exact same problem that a recall or something should have been set in place

crazy

user3ZYEpfb5AD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What are the steps?  I have had a service company come out 3 times and it is still acting up.  About ready to crush this!! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user3ZYEpfb5AD, regrettably, service is the only option available unless the unit is deemed un-repairable by the technician and tech support. 

usere1dhgP1NzQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just solved this problem with ours, there is a tube that runs from the drain pump housing to the white plastic water channel box on the side of the dishwasher. in the elbow closest to the pump housing, there is a anti syphon valve built into the hose it self. this keeps the dirty water from draining back into the dishwasher. there was a small piece if ceramic from a chipped plate stuc at this position. it was catching small debris and eventually caused a partial clog in the system causing the pump to start operating under strain causing it to make a loud noise.  the dishwasher was not draining properly during the cycles causing it not to empty before the next cycle. As a result, when the next cycles water was added to the system it was causing the overfill sensor to trip, causint the overfill code to read on the controll panel. after a week of troubleshooting, i came to the conclusion that the pump was not working properly. as i was preparing to replace the pump i went ahead and checked every hose for clogs while it was apart. it now works properly and is quiet like a new unit. 

hope this helps to anyone having this problem

usere1dhgP1NzQ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
the new pump was a aftermarket replacement on amazon for 40.00 free shipping
user9oQV54oqDW
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try the case break located on the left side of the dishwasher DD82-01111A

41hjm5Vo7mL._SY355_.jpg