cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermmlwEXrSG7
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did this last year and I was able to remove the sensor and clean it well enought that it lasted till just now.  This time I am going to try and use my water pik to clean it more thoroughly.  Food particles and silt block the photocell and cause the unit to think it is overfull.

usery4hUR0yYUv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm so glad I found this article.

However, instead of following the advice here and calling a service company only to be charged big bucks,

I pulled it out from the wall and kicked it on the left hand side.

It's been working ever since!

Thanks Samsung, for making such crappy dishwashers!

Liroper
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No parts needed... hose is just clogged and inlet into sensor has mold buildup.  Follow the how to on this guys video on youtube.  Fixed in under 20 min.  and I only needed a Phillips Head,  channel lock pliers and a towel.

https://youtu.be/V04PvdyWVTM

Happened to us after going on vacation, funk settled and lightly clogged hose.

Samsung needs to supply inlet to run a cleaner through to prevent this or make it more easily accessible.

Here's a video which shows you how to fix your Samsung DW80F800UWS dishwasher when you get the oE overfill error code without any replacement parts. This only applies when you are certain the problem is not the water inlet valve. If you suspect a problem with the overfill sensor, then try this ...
userNtm1I43KCd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To everyone in this thread and anyone else that tries to look it up, GET RID OF IT AND NEVER BUY A SAMSUNG APPLIANCE AGAIN! Every single appliance we’ve had has broken down within 2-3 years. It is a complete waste of money! Save the hassle and go with Frigidaire or LG instead! 

delonrasmelon
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

true, mine too always and always have problem after 2 year using.. but still i use it Smiley Happy
but all depends on its user. 

Situs Agen Judi Bola Online yang sudah sangat Terkenal dan Terprecaya
userMfVKP1Zh4A
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having a similar issue.

Dishwasher is not draining and the "Auto" and "Heavy" lights are flashing.

Model is DW80J3020 - less than 14 months old.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is an Over-level water error. You can find troubleshooting steps in this link

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userh7g8Zd3831
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EASY FIX!! HOW TO:

You do not need to remove your dishwasher. Open the door and take out the dish drawers. Unclip the top water sprayer and downspout from the drain cover at bottom. Unscrew all the screws in the bottom drain cover. Remove the cover and be amazed at all the greasy buildup and grime that is trapped and plugging the drains. When you have remove the drain cover the filter screen will separate from the drain cover.  there will be a narrow channel that will be plugged. Clean this channel along with the hole it drains through in the bottom of the dishwasher. Thoroughly clean everything and put it back together. You will also notice on the bottom side of the dishwasher door there are slits in the rubber seal. Run a towel back-and-forth until these are clean. Put the drawers back in and run a cycle With a bunch of vinegar in the bottom of the dishwasher before you start it

84D41A1C-90EE-4D49-A0DC-72B55A9C3A68.jpeg

ABD944E7-C8C8-4A7B-BDDE-B6C6DF977453.jpeg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As a disclaimer, let me add that any self-repairs do void the Samsung limited warranty and any accommodations that could be offered. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.