Constellation

Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same prob how can I fix it

userHsanh8bMGy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is only one real fix. Throw in garbage and buy another brand. Samsung has shown they care less and that name is not off all my buying lists personally and for my businesses too.

usercOlVbBGzQy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone help me with same issue ? <Hidden>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry for the removal but you will want to keep your private information off the page, just safety concerns. This error is an Over-Level water Error, you will want to try the steps here: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=673801&modelname=&mo...

If the steps are not successful then service would be required. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZUPXZiwFzS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link is not getting me to dishwasher troubleshooting, it goes to some Samsung tech support.  Please email me the troubleshooting for this dishwasher at slwojcik@comcast.net

userENcxPCzfkp
Constellation

5 minute Fix!!!!! Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO" lights blinking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Think about it - the dishwasher is overfilling with water - how can it be the water fill line?  The alarm comes on right after filling - how can it be the drain?

Someone on here suggested it could be the tube to the fill sensor - winner, winner, chicken dinner!  At the rear of the pump, just to the left of center, next to a screw, is a plastic nib that looks like a screw is missing.  That is the inlet to the tube.  I put a shop vac on it for a few seconds and the dishwaser now works!

userENcxPCzfkp
Constellation

Re: 5 minute Fix!!!!! Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO&q

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke too soon.  The DW ran yesterday but won't today.  I guess it is time to change the switch.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: 5 minute Fix!!!!! Re: Samsung Dishwasher #DW7933LRASR/AA "HEAVY" + "SMART AUTO&q

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

usercOlVbBGzQy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having same issues what can I do ?<Hidden>