cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQCFfZBN2gI
Constellation

Samsung Dishwasher End of Cycle Chime Song

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung Dishwasher MODEL NUMBER: DW80M9960US/AA.  How do I turn the end of cycle song chime off? It goes on for 20-30 seconds and is super annoying. I can't figure out how to turn it off. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung_A7CozkS
Constellation

Re: Samsung Dishwasher End of Cycle Chime Song

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Press and hold sanitize and delay start buttons together for 3 seconds.  Look for code U1 by pressing the sanitize button to scroll through the codes.  Once you have U1, press the delay start button to change it to U0.  This will mute any chimes or dumb songs at the end of the cycle..... once done, press the power button to exit the program mode.  

You're welcome.... lol

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, we do not have a method to turn off the sound for this model dishwasher. The feedback we heard on this concern has led us to change this feature on new models. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung_A7CozkS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Press and hold sanitize and delay start buttons together for 3 seconds.  Look for code U1 by pressing the sanitize button to scroll through the codes.  Once you have U1, press the delay start button to change it to U0.  This will mute any chimes or dumb songs at the end of the cycle..... once done, press the power button to exit the program mode.  

You're welcome.... lol

View solution in original post