cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEMdV4juYWb
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Dishwasher Programming Code J0/J1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Buy a Service Manual? Wrong answer. This is not a service error code. This is in the user customizable options menu. This code is available to all owners of this machine as a customization option. I shouldn't have to buy a manual to configure how I want my machine to operate. The user manual tells you what 3 of the codes are for but not the 4th ( J0/J1 ). Why don't you check the Service Manual and share with all of us 80K7050 owners what the J code is for?   That's true "Customer Service".

Highlighted
userpeplLME5bF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What I got back from the product team last night is that the "Jx" function is an empty menu item that is no longer utilized in the newer dishwashers.

userarXD66ukfR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EM, same issue here. Also, can't find an explanation for the "snowflake" icon next to the time and my dishwasher will not run after setting a delay start time. It's only three months old! Agree with NOT buying a service manual. Any time there is a response of "empty menu item that is no longer utilized in the newer dishwashers", is a c@#p (apparently you're not allowed to use the "C" word that has "ra" in the middle of it) answer from CS or Tech Support. If it's an empty menu, GET RID OF IT! Just lazy foot work on Samsung's part. On a separate note, I'm getting rid of the product as it does not clean and leaves a sand/dirt looking substance on the dishes no matter which setting is used  Explanation from CS...."you're using Jet Dry, right?" Seriously? (also not allowed to use the letters W, T, and F when put together) LOL

userarXD66ukfR
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EM,

Went to Samsung website and found this  Not sure if you already found it yourself. "J1/J0: Separate from the other sound setting, this setting adjusts the alert for Auto Release Dry only. J1 means the alert will sound when the door opens to start Auto Release Dry. J0means the alert will not sound."