JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Dishwasher dw80k5050us/aa-0002 died

(Topic created on: 5/8/19 7:57 PM)
useriQkX0SPoON
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I bought from a Sears outlet a Samsung Dishwasher dw80k5050us/aa-0002.  It's been pretty good, but, a night or so ago it died, mid cycle.  Using a power checker, I have confirmed that there is power going into the dishwasher.  From what I have read, the most common cause of this problem appears to be a thermal fuse.  Is there any documentation anywhere on where this fuse might be, and if so, what's the part number for it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You would need to reach out to our parts distributor J&J international at 800-627-4368 for a copy of the service manual.  .  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You would need to reach out to our parts distributor J&J international at 800-627-4368 for a copy of the service manual.  .  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user0v7Ias2njF
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I had the same issue, bought 18 months back, luckily it was still under warranty, so the control panel was replaced.

It seems to be a design defect as the location of the connectors and electronics in the control panel are direct in path of the steam coming out during the drying process, it is only a matter of time, usually 1-2 years, and the part fails and by that time one is out of warranty too. A very celverly designed process to mint money with the replacement parts sales.

It is a classic case for a class action law- suit.

Chillary
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have this problem as well. Dishwasher has died. Seems like a lot of folks have this problem. Samsung should be providing a solution. 

user14QdzhDLca
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My dishwasher just died as well.  I have an extended warranty but the warranty company W3 Solution has voided my warranty as I have not paid the bill for when Canadian Appliance called them (W3) back to look at my fridge for the frost issues in the freezer.  W3 you billed the wrong person but making me pay the price.  So you people dont buy samsung and dont depend on an extended warranty from IA Financial Group - W3 Solutions.   So disappointed with these 3 money making companies.  Shame on you

0 Likes