Original topic:

Samsung Duo Burner knobs fire hazard

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 11:43 AM)
userMcUGTb5TPm
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Good day,

I am concerned that these burner knobs are going to start a fire. This is the second time in a month that I have found a burner on which was not intentionally turned on. The fact that you can brush against them ever so slightly to ignite an open flame is a huge problem. The first time it happened was almost a disaster. Thankfully no one was hurt. 

Samsung has suggested child locks online but what locks would even fit these knobs since the design does jot allow anything to wrap around or catch the bottom of the knobs. 

I have scoured the internet for a solution. Any realistic suggestions other than purchase of a new gas range would be most appreciated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I totally understand and would be delighted to assist you! I would like to have my specialized team take a look into this for you; please shoot me a private message with the full model and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I totally understand and would be delighted to assist you! I would like to have my specialized team take a look into this for you; please shoot me a private message with the full model and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userMcUGTb5TPm
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just sent you a DM with the requested information.  Thanks!

0 Likes