cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJS0hixM903
Constellation

Samsung Electric Range NE58K9430

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am at the end with this oven!  The controls are crazy sensitive and turn when you have no idea!  We have had numerous close encounters with plastic bags from groceries, etc.  Tonight we brought in the pizza box, set it on the stove top, and started eating.  My husband smelled something and turned around and saw the box in flames!  Our house smells like smoke and my nerves are shot!  Most dangerous appliance we have ever owned.  I do hope there is a class action suit over this.  I have read where many others are having the same issues.  It is absolutely dangerous!20191105_181551.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Electric Range NE58K9430

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers for the range to this PM Link, and we will look in to this for you

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers for the range to this PM Link, and we will look in to this for you

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userJS0hixM903
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your quick response!  I am very pleased with Samsung's response to the issue and look forward to getting a less dangerous range!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is has been our pleasure assisting you!