cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAMG
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Family Hub 2.0 different models / versions and software ... when can we expect updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you confirm the software version that everyone has and moderator can you please provide the current latest version. 

Want to make nothing is blocking an upgrade. 

useryrj0iOWfN9
Constellation

Re: Samsung Family Hub 2.0 different models / versions and software ... when can we expect updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is  FHUB3M.KM.EU.RF9500.MP 20180817_053158

It has Bixby, Smartthings and Ring.

I am in the UK and it has US Language, Smartthings doesnt work and as I an intercom, the ring is untested.

Highlighted
user39sR4XNMNr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is giving me pause.  I am refurbishing my kitchen and was intending to buy a Family Hub. 

But based on this thread, Samsung seem to be enforcing obsolescence on otherwise capable hardware, once it hits a couple of years old.  And to add insult to injury, they're refusing to respond with anything other than a jobsworth "dunno", to customer queries.

Shoddy, Samsung.

Bighamster
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

First generation fridge user here also.... my software it up to date but lacking so many new features, like the ring app!  

I went to my buddies house who has a gen2 fridge, and it updated like 40 apps for him!!!