cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzUjk1XKOG6
Constellation

Re: Samsung Family Hub 2.0 different models / versions and software ... when can we expect updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide an update 

userT3c2xVabBe
Constellation

Re: Samsung Family Hub 2.0 different models / versions and software ... when can we expect updates

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No speculation required - Tizen 4.0 is out.  When it will be available for the earlier FamilyHub models?

userNqUXUBJvsY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.  I purchased the K model last year. The sales person told me it would get all the updates. The videos from CES indicate that we would get the update as well, but I don't have any of the new apps or Bixby. Does Samsung expect us to spend thousands of dollars in a new fridge whenever they release a newer software? 

Most of us purchased this fridge because of the Family Hub. We could have paid much less for a regular fridge. But the technology of the Hub is what sold me. We should be able to enjoy the updates.

userAMG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agree 

Samsung moderator please ask again if this is going to be rectified 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your interest in our products! Regrettably, we’re unable to speculate about the release of future updates. Please stay tuned to the page, and we’ll post publicly when updates become available.

allen42
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any updates on this? I'm waiting on my 2.0 family hub to be upgraded to the latest software. This needs to be done and not ignored please.

MODEL NUMBER: RF28K9580SG/AA

user3UhALI1swJ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

On in the same situation.

Model: RF22K9581SR/AA.

I spent a lot of money on this fridge and would like to get Ring integration!

Thanks

userAMG
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. 

It will soon a year since since the last software update. 

It looks like no software updates are expected. 

Moderator can you confirm if this software is still supported ? 

user9UN8ZY6JcS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is bull Samsung, we should have the same capabilities on our K model frigs as the M models.  I have TIZEN 3.0 SW and it says latest SW already installed.  No Spotify, smartthings, ring.  I want a refund!!!!

userZ2HcVny0Nr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I’ll add my vote here too. This is a $6,000 fridge, not a $600 phone. The software support cycle needs to be longer that a couple years. I bought into Samsung’s promises of apps and updates. Todate, one update. And no new functionality at that.