Original topic:

Samsung Family Hub Calendar not Syncing with outlook or google calendar

(Topic created: 08-21-2021 02:45 PM)
user6ILEWMonmQ
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator is suddenly not syncing with my google calendar or  outlook calendar.
I have already tried to factory reset the fridge, remove and add accounts/sign out of Samsung account and Google Account/outlook,  turn of family hub screen for multiple minutes. The problem is still there, 

If I add a new event on the fridge - it actually appears immediately on my Google Calendar - but if I add an event from my phone, pc etc. on google calendar - it does not appear on the fridge calendar at all.
This started just the other day, worked fine before that

0 Likes
1 Reply
userf5A5rRX7Qr
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

There are actually more issues that syncing. 

We spent extra for the Family Hub functionality and now it is completely stripped down in Smart Things.  Not very smart if you ask me as there are MORE removals of functionality and no improvements

The post below was from someone who claimed to be a Samsung Rep.   

Good afternoon, I can certainly understand the concern for new changes. The release notes for the Family Hub Software 6.0 update shows improvements on performance and capability. Some changes you will notice are detailed below for you:
-Support for the Family Hub mobile app is being dropped, The SmartThings Mobile app will be the replacement, some feature restrictions will apply to memo/whiteboard/to-do/calendar functions.
-Home screen layouts will be changed, previous Family Board contents will be saved in the backup ablum of your gallery app
-Memo/Gallery widget is deleted, and memo/photo add function is provided with the menu button on the home screen.
-Animation, illustration, and family board themes have been deleted; default themes will reset to the Weather theme
-The clock style of the previously set cover screen is changed to the default clock style of each theme
-Voice ID function has been removed; Some speeches related to the Family Hub profile are no longer supported
-The notification status bar at the top has been removed
We appreciate any all feedback and would be happy to tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes