Original topic:

Samsung Flex Duo Range (NE63T8751SG/AA) Double Oven Not Working

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 09:23 PM)
userOWcB6dHIgn
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
  • Hi,

I have a brand new Flex Duo range (delivered 10/05/21) and tried to use the dual ovens for the first time over the weekend. The divider panel is in the fourth slot (level with the arrows on the frame) but does not beep when inserted and the "Upper" and "Lower" buttons on the control panel do not light up. I have verified the correct placement of the divider, turned off power to the unit for one (1) minute as a re-reset, and checked to make sure the panel is coming into contact with the push button sensor in the rear of the oven. Any suggestions on trying something else as a replacement unit is not available until 12/16/21 per the store? Kind of hard to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, I am told the defective unit must be returned in "new" condition so I am afraid to even use the stovetop.

0 Likes
8 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I understand how this may be frustrating just want to make sure when inserting the divider have you made sure it was positioned in the correct orientation? As that may cause some issues with this, also just want to make sure when the divider is not inserted will the oven start then? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userkxrXKMKuVg
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm having the exact same issue. I have a new NE63T8751SS/AA and when I slide the divider into place there is no beep when it compresses the switch and the control panel lights to adjust top/bottom temperatures don't activate. Otherwise, when the oven is in single mode, it works fine.  I tried checking for a firmware update to see if that might help, but Smart Things only shows what release level I have, and doesn't give a choice to check for updates. Any additional suggestions?

SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to assist you. Have you checked the orientation on the panel when inserting it into the oven cavity?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userkxrXKMKuVg
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Yes, the printing on the panel says "Front" and the Flex Duo logo is right side up

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You can also check for updates from our online center here- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/ and I want to make sure you are inserting the divider into the 4th rack position and pushing in until the range beeps. If you do not hear the beep as stated, have you tried resetting the range? This can be done by shutting off power for approximately 2 mins for a manual reset, then retrying. If the range is still not operating as expected I would like to look into this further and would like for you to send a private message with the full model code, serial number, and software version to review.  https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW

0 Likes
TorBell
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Did you ever get this working? I had my Flex Duo installed at the beginning of November. It was delivered with the divider installed and I never took it out. I noticed today that I didn’t have the option to select upper or lower, and it does not detect the divider at all. When I remove and reinsert it, there is no beep and the upper and lower settings to not enable themselves.

JG_AG
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have this same issue. The range was installed today and it is not registering that the divider is in the oven. The top and bottom buttons are greyed out and when I put the divider into the 4th slot with the tray facing the correct position (front is labeled), the range does not beep. 

0 Likes
userOWcB6dHIgn
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

When I originally posted in October about the non-working double oven, I received numerous suggestions. Nothing has worked and I am convinced the problem is with the push in sensor button in the rear of the oven. Still waiting on a replacement range...tentatively scheduled for December 16th.

0 Likes