cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereG3jdUR66u
Constellation

Samsung Fridge will not connect to WiFi after update

After my Samsung fridge updated its software the other day, I can make it connect to WiFi, but it will not get internet. Meanwhile, other devices on this same WiFi network have internet access. I have tried resetting the family hub, unplugging the fridge, unplugging my modern and my router, and nothing is working. How can I go about fixing this issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Fridge will not connect to WiFi after update

Can you provide the model number of the Family Hub? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
usereG3jdUR66u
Constellation

The model of my Samsung fridge/Family Hub is: RF28NHEDBSG/AA

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Take a look at these tips in the link and let us know if this helps. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZTY2yvSRl6
Constellation

I am having the same problem.  I have tried everything in the tips and nothing works.  It will connect for 2 seconds then it drops off and won’t stay connected.  There has to be a bug.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If the unit is still not connecting to the WiFi, we would need a technician to take a look at it. Please send us a private message to the link.

userL4RGaSiA4L
Astronaut

I am having the same problem and this fix did not work.  The wifi connects but the other screens do not recognize it.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userL4RGaSiA4L The other screens? Are you referring to the apps? Have you tried checking for available software updates?