cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userqqJQsGA7Xs
Constellation

Samsung Gas Oven won’t heat past 175

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My oven is only 6 months old and now it has stopped working properly. I turned my oven on to 400 degrees, set my timer to 60 minutes and began preparing other items to cook. When I went back to check on my oven 30 minutes later the oven temperature was only 175 degrees!! All that time wasted. What’s worse is when I reset it to 400 it keeps going back to 175! That’s the hottest it will get. What’s wrong with it? Please advise.  My family is hungry!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Gas Oven won’t heat past 175

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

user9pDYQu0eib
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same problem. It randomly started doing this. I need a solution. I’m not a huge baker, so it’s not over use. Any tips?

userOj8qNL4FJk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same issue. Please advise!

userCKK0TarOYE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you search this forum, this is very common and MUST be a defect with the oven for so many to fail all under 2 years really.  

userNttRU8xTFj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have researched this problem for days and found no solutions. I was going to call the warranty department Monday morning. On a whim I decided to START THE SELF CLEAN CYCLE knowing this would heat the oven to 500 degrees and clear the memory on my screen. After five minutes I ‘cleared’ the cycle. I restarted a 400 Convection Roast setting and MY SAMSUNG RANGE PREHEATED  LIKE THE FIRST DAY I had it installed!!

user6IstgQRBwg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When you say that you cleared the cycle after five minutes, what does this mean, exactly?

It's been nearly three months for you--is it still working? If so, did you have to repeat this action?

userAWX1TFhUx0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  Chef series gas model nx58h9950ws

ser # <HIDDEN>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAWX1TFhUx0 Have you checked to make sure there are no leaks in the gas line? Try giving these troubleshooting steps a shot :

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Smiffy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's because samsung appliances are garbage. Already replaced a oven and fixing to replace dishwasher.