Original topic:

Samsung Jet Bot+ Not Remembering

(Topic created: 02-23-2024 11:31 AM)
Abbett
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
The Samsung Jet Bot+ is not remembering where it is in the cleaning cycle between charges. The vacuum will finish half the house and then need to charge to finish. After charging, the vacuum voice will state that it will continue cleaning where it left off. But then the vacuum proceeds to start a new cleaning cycle. This will continue until I manually stop the cycle. 
3 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Set the bot back on the charging dock and let it charge fully. Once completed, redo the calibration and mapping. Allow your vacuum to go around and remap your home. A few things you need to keep in mind: also, make sure that it has a strong connection to your Wi-Fi router. If it loses the connection, this will affect it. Also, make sure the base is not losing power. Maybe consider moving the base closer to your router. Essentially, you're just going to want to start over, and it will fix it.
0 Likes
Samsung_hHKJz2g
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I tried this and still having the same problem. Moved the base to a centralized area and remapped. Still starts up and recleans from the beginning.

0 Likes
Ace2Ten
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Me too. Same issue. I've tried all of those things. No luck.
0 Likes