cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phubbell
Constellation

Samsung Model RF263BEAESG/AA - Icemaker not working

Good Morning,

I just moved into a new home and the fridge was away in storage. So it sat idle for about 7 months. I put a new filter in, hooked up the water line and turned on fridge. First thing that popped up on display was a 39E error code. Looked it up, it was for the icemaker. I reset the icemaker and the error went away. I pressed the test buttom and it beeped once.. but did nothing. I've also unplugged the fridge, let is sit for a few minutes, started it back up.. the error never appeared again, yet the ice maker sill not function. I don't hear water going into the trays or anything. 

The water dispenser workes just fine. Does this mean I'm to have to replace the whole icemaker?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Model RF263BEAESG/AA - Icemaker not working

I would recommend reaching out to a professional installation company to assist with installing the fridge. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

phubbell
Constellation

Re: Samsung Model RF263BEAESG/AA - Icemaker not working

I'm not sure why I would need a professional installer to do it? I've moved this fridge 3 times.. each time, hooked up by me and always worked until this moment. Are you referring the installer as the repairman?