JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung NE59J7850WG Duo Flex broils during bake

(Topic created: 05-26-2021 05:21 PM)
userEOjPcQDxUy
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung electric range flex duo NE59J7850WG goes from baking to broil on its own with no notification, causing the food to burn to a crisp in minutes. This has happened several times, and if no one was watching possibly could have started a fire.  The behavior is intermittent but definitely happens.  The stove is only 3 years old.  Also the hot surface light is always on for some reason.  

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I will be happy to assist you. How often has this happened? Have you turned off the power to the range for several minutes to allow the oven to reset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEOjPcQDxUy
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

It happens a couple times every 4-5 months.  I did unplug it between the last time it happened and now because I took the stove out to clean behind it.  Is this something that is going to happen regularly that I have to worry about, or is there a fix for it?

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLarry
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes