cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDUuzczElF0
Constellation

Samsung Oven NX58H5600S not heating past 150

We purschased the Samsung Oven Model #  NX58H5600S last year- the warranty expired in September and today we go to turn on the oven and it will not heat up past 150! We never had any problems before this - the oven was not moved or unplugged or damaged. I am disgusted.  Does anyone know how to fix this? Does Samsung just make faulty products that break in such short time? 

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Oven NX58H5600S not heating past 150

I'm sorry to hear that. Try this link out below and let us know.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001947/

userDUuzczElF0
Constellation

Checked all - door not open, we are not in demo mode - gas and circuits all good.  The stove top works and the broiler but when we put the oven on it does not heat up and just stays at 150 - since I signed on I have read several other complaints about this oven and the same thing happening - is Samsung selling defective ovens to unsuspecting customers when they have knowledge of an issue with them??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Could you send me a Private Message with your full serial number?

The-dino
Galaxy

Replace your heating element in the oven

usera1Z2NAuyBH
Constellation

I am having the same exact problem with this same Samsung Gas Oven. The model number on mine is also #NX58H5600SS. I had it for almost three years, but for the past couple of months I have been smelling a strong gas smell and finally, the bake and roast settings for the oven are not working. The broiler and the gas stove top works fine. Upon my research, I found out many people are having the same issue with this type of range. Any help will be appreciated. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to power cycle the unit? Have you noticed any error codes?