Original topic:

Samsung RF23M8070SG/AA - Horrible

(Topic created on: 12/2/20 10:08 PM)
usersAHT9RuL1Z
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have never hated a refrigerator as much as I hate this one. Two years and $3,000 later, we have had issues with the icemaker and now the control panel has gone out. Samsung needs to recall this product and compensate their customers if they want to save face. 

4 Replies
userdyDxfc5YEq
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I too am so frustrated.  I have never seen such a poor product and such a run around.  Very frustrating.  Does complaining on Twitter help?

usersAHT9RuL1Z
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

All we can go is make enough noise and hope others join us. I do know that there is a start of a class action law suit and Samsung has clearly not given a rat's a** about their customer's pain. 

so let's make some noise. Twitter is not a bad idea. My handle is Whiggywatson.  Let's hope we can rally others to action. 

Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
what issues are you guys having with the ice maker ? we too have the same fridge but we snagged it for 1,700$ on black Friday last year at home depot.
0 Likes
usersAHT9RuL1Z
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The ice maker froze solid to the point we couldn't get the bin out. They changed out the motherboard and not long after the light in the freezer went out and the control panel is totally non-functional. 

0 Likes