cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Range Knobs Break

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I definitely understand your frustration usersZ3oC8LenP, please provide your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you. 

userDLfrPN3CtL
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not that I believe you are going to do anything for me with my stove, please find the information below:

Model# NX58H5600SS

S/N:<HIDDEN>

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

userDLfrPN3CtL, Could you shoot us a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDLfrPN3CtL
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure how to private message you!!!

user6nvSgSsLix
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i too have the same stove and the knobs inside where it holds the shaft is cracked in 3 places.  will Samsung replace this ?  

userierSchhAd8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, they refuse if it's out of warranty and will keep transfering you to J&J international to make you buy the parts even though they are defective.

userPALqevtFZi
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same model - same issue!!  3 of 5 are now broken.  I keep switching them out so I can cook - heaven forbid if I need to use 4 burners at once!

Not pleased!!

Highlighted
userYnj0hsQcTh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same issue and it is so frustrating. There is a point where there could be a burner leaking gas since we don't know if it is completely off or not because we have no fricken knobs. This is a huge concern! Where can you get the buttons from? Sorry we lost the manual and I am desperate at this point.  

userwjxmKFXVG8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try Ebay.  There are knobs on there for $16.00 up to $36.00 and higher.  I have 5 broken knobs on mine too, but won't buy from Samsung ever again.  Too bad, I really like the stove otherwise, love the convection oven! 

Come on Samsung just admit you screwed up.

user7BSFwarDt5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Howdy folks,

Running into the same issue. Where can I find the model number of the range. I checked the door however don't see anything but warning label, QR code and telephone number. 

TIA