Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useryRb8gyDnXS
Constellation

Re: Samsung Range Knobs Break

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to the list of customers that will never buy or recommend Samsung appliances ! I purchased a range microwave & refrigerator ! The range knobs also fell apart I really doubt these appliances that I purchased will make it 5 years ! Besides the knobs the Samsung amblem on the top of the range just peels off  when you wipe it  I spent ver 3000 dollars on these appliances 

the refridgerator ice maker had to be replaced twice in the first year I had it & now the range knobs are broke ! They know there is a problem but could care less about their customers ! 

So sorry I didn't read the reviews on there appliances before i shopped 

These range knobs should be recalled ! 

usercfVfXagOsK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this range for 13 months now and I pay about $900, Thinking that samsung was a reliable brand. Well yesterday one of the knobs felt down when I was turning off the burners and they Big surprise was when I check the others know I find out that they are about to felt apart because they are broke in 3 parts. not only that every other manufacturer makes them out of metal, but these are cheap plastic! And samsung want over $50 each to replace them. This left me with such a bad taste in my mouth that I am not buying anything else from Samsung. After reading several complaints on forum and surfing the internet, I decided that Samsung needs to fess up and admit that these parts are defective. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usercfVfXagOsK, please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number of the rage: Link

user4gpVuAqCuC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with my gas stove.  Samsung said sorry but $45/knob.  I thought I was buying quality but learned a hard lesson. $1400 stove with junk knobs.  Never a Samsung product again.

userAKo7JEpD2q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are on our second set of 5 knobs on a NX58F5700WS/AA range. While I knew they shouldn't break this much I thought it had something to do with my Daughter's taking them off to clean. Now I see many other folks are having the same problem. It seems like a real easy fix Samsung. Just make the knobs correctly!

For over 2 years I've been going through grief with this range and even more grief with the icemake in a Samsung Fridge. Unbelievable! I thought Samsung was a good name. I guess not with appliances.

JiminMass
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same problem. I'm left with one knob. These were very poorly designed. No metal to support the sheath where it slides onto the burner control. Samsung needs to replace these with metal knobs.  Has anyone gotten replacements? Are the replacements any better than the originals?

userAKo7JEpD2q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't heard from anybody and we have no knobs left on the range. Very dangerous!

userCTYwuD9riA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's a youtube video to remedy this problem...yes it works..

userDLfrPN3CtL
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is that a magical video that fixes range knobs, wow

userEzkA1t5UoN
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree with previous posters.  I'm very disappointed by my samsund purchases.  Here's a link to the video repair.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDXAHELfdUM