cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user8of2DdQ4me
Constellation

Re: Samsung Range Knobs Break

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Add me to list too.  A 2.5 year old oven/range NX58H5650WS that had to have an igniter replaced last week and now 2 knobs are broken and 2 more are cracked (checked those when the others broke). Now I am sorry that i paid to have the igniter replaced instead of just buying another brand of stove.

userwVSJZToIVf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am here also because my stove knobs are broken, the Customer Service agent did nothing to help me, just sent me to their parts department. Extremely frustrating that they are not willing to acknowledge that these parts are inferior and defective. Very dangerous to operate the stove with knobs that fall off/barely hanging on while attempting to adjust burner flames. I will definitely think twice before buying a Samsung appliance ever again. 

userierSchhAd8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To the moderator, 

It is NOT cosmetic damage. The knobs becoming loose and cracking is a hazard for a gas appliance. There are an extreme amount of complaints for the EXACT same issue. The parts are obviously DEFECTIVE and need to be replaced for free. I would have to say dealing with this company has been the worst expierence ever. Trying to make an extra buck by making extremely cheap plastic parts. 

userqiuEyzLD9i
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The knobs on my flex duo are melting or delaminating. I called customer service and was told they are out of warranty and cosmetic was given a number to purchase a new set.
Does warranty cover product manufacture design defects and potential fire hazards?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can make no guarantees, but we would be happy to see what we can offer. Could you provide the full model code and serial number of the range in a private message here:  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usernFLkF9GvwV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don’t think you understand the frustration!  Same thing happened to me after I stated using the range.   All the knobs are either broken or loose.  I called Samsung customer service and they treated me so poorly.  And the lady was shouting at me and told me the only option I have is to buy new ones. The knobs are cheaply made for such an expensive range.  

Highlighted
user9aMac3pZYQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How is this problem considered “cosmetic damage” when you can not use the burner and/or knob? 

user9aMac3pZYQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We purchased the following appliances from Samsung - television, gas range, refrigerator, washer and dryer, (all of these were purchased together, at the same time), and have had nothing but TROUBLE with all of them. Can’t even remember the number of times we’ve had to replace the dryer’s heat sensor. We should have just bought new appliances, not Samsung brand, the first time something went wrong. It would have been cheaper to replace the appliances rather than to pay for replacement parts and service calls numerous times. 

We will NEVER purchase Samsung products again! Can’t afford to!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I definitely understand your frustration usersZ3oC8LenP, please provide your full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you. 

userDLfrPN3CtL
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not that I believe you are going to do anything for me with my stove, please find the information below:

Model# NX58H5600SS

S/N:<HIDDEN>