cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQKEVMLoZtJ
Constellation

Re: Samsung Range Knobs Break

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We bought the microwave, stove, and the refrigerator! They all broke down with a year! Ridiculous! We finally updated our kitchen and  we bought these products and have to deal with! How can the handle rake off! My mother is 80 years old and she broke it off! It’s called a defect of your product and a recall needs to be set! The stove knobs ... recall! Every single one broke off!  When you call a recall on your products! 

userJF8PuuDBHz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I find myself in the same boat as many of you.....broken knobs.  With so many complaints on this issue, perhaps an attorney could assist with a class action law suit?  Samsung doesn't seem to want to address the matter.

rrock
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our knobs have all started breaking too on our NX58H5600SS.  $70 for something made so cheaply from plastic on the most important part of the knob?!  Ridiculous!  

userierSchhAd8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All of the moderators can say sorry all they want, but the reality is that they don't care what the customers are having to deal with. They HAVE to say that. They should do something and actually help someone

userierSchhAd8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. I will never purchase another Samsung product. We just purchased a $800 dishwasher (which I now regret), a refrigerator over $1000, TV, microwave, etc. Considering how bad the customer service is and not wanting to do what is right with their out of warranty deffective products i wish i never purchased anything from them and hope nobody else does either. They know there is an issue with the knobs and they know they were not built to last and all they want to do is make us pay to replace them. HAHA this company is a joke.

useri0tNdMzBpW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Funny coincidence, one of the knobs broke on my oven range as well..it looks real flimsy.

useri0tNdMzBpW
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
And the price went up..it is now $53 and change...real easy way to make money
userDLfrPN3CtL
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung is not fixing it because they think people are dumb, they gave me a one time replacement as a token of good faith, probably what they are doing with everyone on the hush hush, thinking it goes away and that we will buy another set later on when they break again, if they want to be honest they would manufacture a better knob that would last at least 4 or 5 years just like European and us brands, they think I will be back and buy another set later on, guess what samsung I am going to throw out this cheesy stove , worst purchase of my life.

userQwpkD86usk
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They did the same to me. Horrible company!!!! Horrible customer service!!!!

user9zRFDbm0p3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have same problem here