cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user9lzVMJ9IF9
Constellation

Re: Samsung Range Knobs Break

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. I just spoke with Samsung and they say its just a cosmetic item and i need to part with over $300 for 5 Broken nobs. I am on the call with the State of Texas filing and complaint and reporting the deceptive and substandard products sold by Samsung. 

I HAVE ALSO FILED A CONSUMER REPORT FOR UNSAFE AND DANGEROUS PRODUCT. 

HERE IS THE REPORT NUMBER <20180220-B95D7-2147392770>

userH4xw8fqOos
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We will have a solution not only to the problem of the knobs braking but also addressing a safety and fit and finish issue 

userajrPcV7v8b
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I really regret buying every single appliance from you guys. I had the same cracking problem with the knobs. I had my washer on recall, which BTW damaged my floor and my dryer. I never heard from you guys regarding the problem. Now I have a noisy refrigerator, a stove with no knobs, and a damaged dryer and laundry room floor. My family and I thank you for wasting our money on some poor quality products you offer. Everyone here has the same problem with their knobs, so that qualifies as defective.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good morning, userajrPcV7v8b. I am happy to look into each of these issues. Please send me a private message, providing the model code and serial number of all three appliances. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that information to us as soon as you can

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userLFcCoWQVAh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your only solution is to tell us to find our receipts and if the stove is a min out of warranty so sorry go spend 250 dollars to fix your cheap junk. At least that was my experience

I will never by Samsung appliances again. Ill stick with whirlpool

userDLfrPN3CtL
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i don't believe it, when is this happening.i am done with sumsung appliances, never again, everyone should go back to the stores websites were they bought their appliances and rate them as bad as they are.....

kt3508
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Well, I bought my stove 11/2018 and the knobs are the same. My model number is NX58K7850SG. I have 2 broken knobs and the others are cracked. My 83 year old mother keeps leaving the stove on because the knobs are so messed up. This is truly a safety issue. Obviously Samsung has done nothing to fix this problem.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial numbers to this PM Link.

user04ujbHlcbo
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UGH. Just got off the phone with customer service. Same thing. model: NX58F5500SS Knobs are so heavy and the thin alluminium that holds them just broke off. The customer service could not be any less concerned. There is no way I am paying $45 per knob! This is insane! In communist times, our Russian made ovens lasted 20+ years, including any "cosmetic" issues, which is such a weak response by Samsung. I just now see how many posts about this are on the internet. including videos how to fix these faulty knobs. I join the chorus, I will never buy another Samsung product. In addition, I will now leave only negative comments under all Samsung ovens to deter any future consumers from making the same expensive mistake that I have made.