cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Range NE58K9430 Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone had issues with this model range?  The knobs on this range are so sensitive that we have had several fires and also broken baking dishes.  I am scared to have anything on it when we are gone for fear the dogs will jump up and hit one of the knobs and catch the house on fire!  Any help would be appreciated!  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Range NE58K9430 Issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is a link in regards to the knobs on the range.   http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203557/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is a link in regards to the knobs on the range.   http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203557/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I chatted with a Samsung customer service rep, she told me that I could purchase new knobs from the parts department for my brand new range that turns on if lightly bumped. When I asked her to confirm that the new knobs were an improvement and would not turn on if bumped, she said yes. If this is true, Samsung should send these knobs out to every person who purchased one of these dangerous ranges. Too bad this was the only slide-in with an edge that goes over the countertop, which is what we wanted; otherwise we would have purchased a less dangerous brand.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes!! I've owned this Samsung NE58K9430 model for 7 months and 4 times the knobs have accidently been turned on.  My previous stove(Frigidaire) I owned for 13 years and not once did I have issues with the knobs.  I am extremely unhappy with my Samsung purchase.  Thanks for sharing.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just had another scare this evening while cooking supper.  Had a Pyrex baking dish cooking a casserole and stove started beeping  weird.  I ran in there and saw that there was a C-21 code on the panel.  The stove was so hot I could barely touch it!  Had I not been close, the dish would have blown up in there!  This could have ended very badly!  I couldn't turn it off so I had to shut the breaker off!  This is not okay Samsung!!!