cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Range NE59N6630SG/AA flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I have seen many issues listed for this issue where the control panel is flickering like crazy. I just bought my oven last February and have not used it very much so I am very disappointed. Does anyone know if they have issued a recall for this or if they are willing to fix it free of charge? I am worried that it could just turn on and catch a fire. I have never had a problem with Samsung electronics but so far my experience with appliances is not so good. 

Thank you 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Range NE59N6630SG/AA flickering

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the new Samsung NE59T7511SS. I have not been able to find out what air fry 1-4 do etc.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@MurrayH    The Air Fry feature is described on page 30 of the User Manual.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same Samsung model stove NE59N6630SG AA and also have the flickering of the electronic panel which has been going on for over 2 months still have not had this problem fixed. As of 11/17/2020 still no resolve. I purchased the appliances from Lowes they never do any follow up, so I called again 5th time since September now I hear the part is sitting on a dock somewhere in China due to Covid. Then I am told the flaking coating on the door (see paragraph below) is cosmetic and not covered under the 5-year warranty which I paid $ 347.89.

The black stainless or whatever it may be is flaking off around the door handle. I was told this is a cosmetic problem. I can tell you it isn't!!! It is a manufacturing defect.. I worked in the Quality and R & D dept. for a steel company for over 22  years testing metal products and I certainly know the difference. This is not stainless steel!!!

I purchased the stove on 9/03/2018 along with all matching appliances ( dishwasher, microwave, side by side refrigerator, and stove)  I also purchased a 5 year extended warranty the total cost was well over $3715.00 this was quite an investment for a disabled veteran. I need this problem resolved ASAp or I will take it further than here.