Original topic:

Samsung Refrigerator RF22R7551SG

(Topic created on: 11/15/20 6:28 PM)
userZCoPrPfTvD
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased my Samsung Refrigerator from BestBuy about 6 months ago.  I came home today and heard the refrigerator cycling.  I thought it was the ice make.  However, it was the ice maker flap that was continuously cycling.  I unplugged the unit thinking it would reset, however, as soon as I plugged it back up, the cycling continued.  Unfornately, there is nothing in the manual that addresses the issue.  I have called and have not heard back from anyone at Samsung.  When you pay $3500.00 for a refrigerator, the last thing you want to have is a problem within six months of purchase.  My unit was installed by BestBuy.  My refrigerator came completely put together.  I have French doors and the unit was pushed into place and plugged in.  There has been nothing to happen that would make the refrigertor go 0ff-line.  I need help!

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is something that would require a technician to look at. I would be delighted to get that set up for you! Could you shoot me a private message with the full model and serial number?

http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes