cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung Refrigerator and Samsung Service PROs

Where do I start?  I purchased a refridgerator in October of 2019.   By November we started having issues.  This was their cadillac of fridges RF28R7551SR Their French Door with Family HUB.   I will make this simple.   I have had two service technicians in my home with three children putting my children and my health at risk with Coronavirus.  This was two days I took off of work.  I have had an ice maker go bad.  My HUB is glitching and malfunctioning.  I have water leaking out of the fridge to the floor.  Their is mold developing in the ice shoot.  My freezer stopped working and I lost everything in it.  I now do not have a light in the fridge.  I have called and spent approximately 20 hours on the phone with Samsung Pro and their worthless customer service lies.  I was told by the second technician there was nothing he could do and to send a letter to him to give to his boss and then we would get an accomodation and reparations for our losses.  I was told by a Samsung Pro I would get a call from a manager and it never happened.  I was told that I would get a letter from Samsung accomodations on yet another call and that never happened.  Evertime I call I have to wait for hours for a call back only for Samsung Pros to have to review my notes.  The last CSR hung up on me when I informed him "Ceaser" that this was being video recorded and he was on speaker phone.   Samsung service center created another ticker to come to my house for a third time in two months on their own behalf.  Never called or consulted with us.  Just got an email and called the company back.  Told them they are not welcome in my home.  They have been there for twice for approximately 10 hours while fixing nothing.  Making the situaton worse and putting my and my family's health at risk.  I have ticket after ticket and no resolve.  I have documented everything and I am reaching out to an attorney and looking to join class action lawsuits.   Bad NEWS for Samsung.  I have your technicians on camera and they admit to the well knows quality defects and items that should be recalled.  I have SAMSUNG technicians on Camera telling us there is nothing they can do and that my refriderator can not be repaired, yet 2 months later here we are.  Samsung also called me to ask me if I wanted to attempt to complete the repairs myself?  I am sure this is one of their techniques they utilize to absolve themselves of any liability.   I have 5 Samsung Televisions in my brand new home.  I have another Samsung refigderator in the basement.  I have a SAMSUNG stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer,  2 soundbars and countless devices and this is the love I get for being a loyal Samsung customer?  Again, everyting has been documented.  We have countless photos, including the photos the service techicians uploaded to your service techs.  Oh, they hung up on the service technician too.  That was classy.  Got that on camera too.  All in all this is very bad for Samsung.  After I consult with an attorney I plan to release all videos to all social media platforms including YOU TUBE.   Tonight I called to find out why I never received an email as I was promised on 07/30.  I was told I was denied because I accepted a service tomorrow 08/06/2020.  We never agreed to a service.  This service was not created by us.  The manager "Jeremy" of the service center called and wanted to come out.  I am sure because of the last techicians "Todd" behavior and telling us we would get an accomodation and reparations for our losses.   SOMEONE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME AND MAKE THIS RIGHT.  SAMSUNG HAS BROKEN PROMISES.  SAMSUNG IS PUTTING MY FAMILY'S HEALTH AT RISK.  Samsung is thinking about their bottom line and not putting their customers first.  This is bad, very bad.  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Refrigerator and Samsung Service PROs

I would be more than happy to look into this further.  Could you provide any transaction number that we could look into? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yow thanks for the warning. I'm returning mine based on your and similar reviews, and the fact that I've only had it for two weeks and am already getting error codes and alarms. Back to Whirlpool for us!

Highlighted
Asteroid

use social media and blast emails starting with the CEO to every suit you can find...