cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Side by Side Refridgeratior

We have the Samsung side by side Fridge Freezer, and have noticed the Freezer is starting to slightly defrost particulalry in the top shelf.  The freezder temperature has always being set at 18 degrees and was working perfectly fine.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Side by Side Refridgeratior

To better assist you, can you provide me with your full model code? What are the current temperatures reading on your display?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi, I'm sorry I dont have the code number but its a side by side fridge freezer.

The tempature showing on the display  is 3 degree's for the Freezer side and 3 degree's for the fridge side

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The model code label can be found on the left interior wall of the refrigerator or on the exterior left side, near the bottom.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

If it helps it is like the RS3000 with plumbed water and ice....

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I asked for the model code so I can provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps for you. It sounds like this might be a non-US model fridge. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. We do not have the ability to support models outside of the US. I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your product:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/