cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Waterwall Dishwasher not cleaning lower rack/arm not moving

I have looked on the boards with ZERO help on the solutions.  I need to be in contact with someone who has had this same issue and has been able to resolve it. Sorry but support has no idea how to help me. Model: DW80J7550UG/AA

This dishwasher is only 2 years old and costs too much for it to already have issues.  I've seen to replace the magnet on the red arm and/or the arm motor. What are the exact part numbers if this is something I need to do. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to take time out of their day to assist me! 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Waterwall Dishwasher not cleaning lower rack/arm not moving

Thank you for reaching out, to be able to get the part numbers for your unit you can reach out to J&J at 1-800-627-4368.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Similar issues here arm does not move and the bottom rack does not clean well at all , suggestion? Oh and I see no magnet in the red arm when I pull it out at all, is this a different model or did it fall out?

Highlighted
Asteroid

It's located in the red arm on the bottom.  It's held in by one screw.  I found this is a common issue based off internet research 

Highlighted
Constellation

Yeah not there , like I said before .. 

Constellation

Were you able to get the bottom rack moving?  Mine moves but it makes a binding noise when it first starts but then the noise subsides somewhat once it cycles.  I live in Arizona where the water is really hard so there is a LOT of scale and I am trying to run whitye vinegar through the system to clean it as best I can.

My wife pleaded with me to buy this one because it was "sexy" but sext cost us a bundle and delivers little. I would like to remove the waterwall lower arm but cannot figure out how it comes apart.  I want to clean it of all the scale but have no idea how it comes apart.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Constellation

My watewall on the lower rack dosent move either!!

this is one of the more expensive machines and to have trouble withi it this soon is frustrating,It's only a couple ofyears old or less, not a great thing to hear of my last cheapo machine lasted 12 years without issues it was still working but loud so i got this one wondering why i should have to repair it myself,                The internet is full of this same thing happening to these things shouldnt there be a recall on these?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I deeply apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused. Please feel free to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I've had problems with mine too. Sometimes, no water gets pumped into the dishwasher and it makes this awful sound, then beeps and stops the cycle due to lack of water.

Lately I have noticed the water wall not being in the same location at the end of a cycle-sometimes it's in the middle, sometimes it's at the front. I also have noticed that most of my dishes on the bottom do not come clean-not even close, as if there is no water spraying up onto the dishes. It sounds like Samsung has this problem with a lot of the dishwashers out there and should most definitley do a recal of some kind to fix this. It was a spendy dishwasher, not very old- I should not have this problem with a machine that is only 1 or 2 yrs old.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Oh no!  Are you seeing any errors blinking by any chance?