Original topic:

Samsung account number.

(Topic created: 11-12-2021 06:40 PM)
jennydlf
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung financial department is going to give a refund, but they are asking about my Samsung account number, I don't know where to find it because when I log in I use my Gmail account. Could somebody help me ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You'll probably have better luck contacting our Samsung Accounts department for that. Their number is 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

You'll probably have better luck contacting our Samsung Accounts department for that. Their number is 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

unhappy_S21
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I had to call to get it. Of course I'm still waiting for the supposed email link to get my refund.... 3rd month.
Noam1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Welcome to the club. Same issue. Samsung has the worst customer service in the industry
0 Likes
jennydlf
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yes, after 3 or 4 customer service agents, the last one provided me the number. And now the refund department contact me, but I was calling every day.
0 Likes
Noam1
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung has the worst customer service in the industry. Samsung spit inside the customers eyes 👀
0 Likes
user8QbSDwGrij
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
How to get my account number
0 Likes