Original topic:

Samsung delivery issues

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 06:41 PM)
userU2iZVH4cpl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
We ordered and were charged for our flex refrigerator 12/29/2022 and the delivery service has not delivered twice as promised. Both times tje service and Samsung gave conflicting information. The first time the service called the night before saying the refrigerator had not been delivered by Samsung although I had gotten a text from Samsung saying it had been delivered. The next delivery was supposed to be today between 4 and 8pm. The driver called at 650pm to say it was too dark. So why did they schedule it for that time? I am done with all Samsung products on principle alone. They also said I would get a $200 refund since the first deluvery was canceled. That was January 10th and of course I have not received any refund. Next stop for me is the news organization that gets results! Rant over! Thanks for listening!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the frustration with these delays in the delivery of your nice new refrigerator. If you purchased the refrigerator through Samsung, you'll need to reach out to our E-Commerce team by calling 1-855-726-8721. However, if you did not purchase the refrigerator through Samsung, you'll need to contact your retailer as they will have their own process for this. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope you'll have this resolved soon. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the frustration with these delays in the delivery of your nice new refrigerator. If you purchased the refrigerator through Samsung, you'll need to reach out to our E-Commerce team by calling 1-855-726-8721. However, if you did not purchase the refrigerator through Samsung, you'll need to contact your retailer as they will have their own process for this. We appreciate your patience during this time, and hope you'll have this resolved soon.